Tuesday, December 27, 2011

AH!

AHHHHH!!!  It's one of those things...you know you're behind, but have NO idea how behind you are until you look!  LAST YEAR??  That was the last time I blogged...Talli's 6th Bday...wow!  

We're on Christmas break right now & on vacation in the Valley.  So b/c our everyday life & the hustle & bustle of it is on pause, I have some time to catch up.  I'm going to ATTEMPT to get Lilli & Talli's World all caught up for the family & friends that don't have Facebook or don't really use it.  


So, I apologize immensely for falling so far behind & hope all y'all enjoy getting caught up w/ the girls!  I did miss a few things that took place before Talli's Bday, so I'll be adding those in as well.  Sorry for jumping timeline.  :(

PS-I also updated the girls' header.  I realized the "old" pic was just that...old.  Another change is going to be the addition of collages for pics & trying to keep the posts simple & more streamlined.  I think this might help me be able to blog more often & make the task less daunting.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment